Sunday, May 27, 2012

The Kid from Jerry Maguire Gets Hot! - Jonathan Lipnicki



When "Jerry Maguire" broke box office records, child star Jonathan Lipnicki was only 5 years old. With his oversized glasses and ability to smell fear alongside Tom Cruise, he captured viewers' hearts everywhere.

Now 21, we are proud to report that the little kid became a little hottie. No one saw it coming, but damn, he did turn out fine. You had me at hello!

Lipnicki recently did a fitness photo shoot where he was wrestling shirtless showing off his fit physique. Although his progress definitely shows, he is still very modest about his new look.

“I live in Hollywood. Go three feet and you will run into someone more cut and better looking than me. For me, working out is more about keeping my temperament great. Jujitsu and lifting keep me very even.”

Continue reading after the jump for more Jonathan Lipnicki photos.














No comments:

Post a Comment